Hello, my name is Vitali Lutz and I work as a self-employed internet marketer since 2007.
Hello, my name is Vitali Lutz and I work as a self-employed internet marketer since 2007. I first worked part-time on the internet until 2010, after which I was able to earn a living on the internet full time.
Today I earn most of my internet income through affiliate marketing and using affiliate and niche websites. This is exactly the topic I write about on AffiliateDestiny – the basics and professional strategies for affiliates.
I was able to make my first big income as an affiliate with ClickBank.com. My first great payout check was worth $516.05:
Among other things, I also blog for the German target audience at AffiliateProfit.de and run the training platform AffiliClub.de, which is aimed at beginner as well as professional affiliates and helps them make more money as affiliates.
- Affiliate and online marketing since 2007.
- Author of various eBooks on internet marketing and business topics.
- Planning and realization of niche websites.
- Sustainable SEO for niche websites and blogs.
- Market research and analysis.
- Linux web and mail server administration.
- WordPress theme and plugin development.
What Can You Expect on AffiliateDestiny.com?
On AffiliateDestiny.com you can expect articles and publications, which are all about affiliate marketing. I have been working as an “affiliate” since I started in online business. All my experiences with affiliate marketing, affiliate websites, and affiliate programs flow into my articles and publications.
Here's what you can expect on AffiliateDestiny.com:
- Expert articles – all articles focus directly or indirectly on affiliate marketing but have the goal of making you more successful as an affiliate.
- Insider knowledge – all content on this website is original. The web already has too much useless, stolen, or outdated information - here you can expect fresh knowledge from the affiliate oven.
- Insights – every now and then I present my projects and not only explain the plan behind them, but also point out mistakes and report on my findings.
- Tutorials – very often I show how to do something. I publish tutorials that are all based on my practice in online and affiliate marketing.
- Interviews – there are many successful affiliates, surely it is interesting not only for me to learn how they work and what hurdles they had on their way. Possibly I can also tease out one or two secret tips? :)
Are you excited already?
I wish you a lot of fun on this website and hope you find something useful for you.